Thursday, March 31, 2011

IT'S COOKING TIME!


Today I will start a journey, for myself and anyone else that would like to come along.
Before I started culinary school I couldn’t even boil water, but now I can honestly say I can do that ANDDD a bit more : )

My purpose is to document my final months as a culinary student and continue learning to prepare the simple dishes that we all know and love, no stress **just fun**.

IF I CAN DO IT-> anyone can <- ! So follow along and ill share the crazy little things that I struggle with and I will give out the little tricks that helped me accomplish them.

Smile :) Cook :) Love :) 

Chef Nini

7 comments:

  1. Oh my God!! just what I need, I have always felt so clumsy in the kitchen area, I love how simple you make it look, I would definitely give it a try and I would follow the journey with you so at the end it could be, Chef Nini and me!! Thanks for sharing your experiences, God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU! you have no idea how much i appreciate your comments :) keep on reading!! hope to hear from you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chef Nini "CONGRATULATIONS" on your new journey. Many blessings and the best of lucks
    Love you so much
    Tu madrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome!!! I am sooo proud of you baby. I can't wait to follow your blog.
    Loving you,
    Tia Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Nicoley!! I love it!! Im so happy you are doing this and of course sharing the <3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cocol enseñame a cocinar por aqui!! Empezemos con risotto de hongos y paella (todo con arroz).

    ReplyDelete